Albi is located in the Midi-Pyrenees (French, Midi-Pyrénées; a large inland region of south-west France.
- By plane
The main international airport for the region is at Toulouse.
- By train
- By car
See the listing of the Hotels in Albi
- Conques known for its abbey on the ways of Saint James
- Cordes sur Ciel a breathtaking perched village
- Gaillac for its wine tasting
- Cahors and its unique medieval military bridge
- Montauban and its Ingres museum
- Lourdes and its sanctuary
- Saint Bertrand de Comminges the Roman city, the Cathedral
- Bastides medieval towns built during the 13th century