The Golf of Divonne
The Domaine de Divonne is a Casino-Golf and Spa Resort, between the Jura mountains, the majestic Mont-Blanc and the French Alps. Welcome to one of Europe’s finest and most spectacular 18 hole championship golf courses.
One of Europe’s finest and most spectacular 18 hole championship golf courses.
With a standard scratch score of 72 over a total playing distance of 6.030 meters, built in 1931. On this course, Floyd, Ballesteros, Arnold Palmer, Johnny Miller, Tom Watson or Mark O’Meara have all experienced the subtle difficulties that each hole offers to drives or putts in this gorgeous surroundings. Numerous landscape architects, from Nakowski in the 20′s to Harradine in 1963 and even Antoine d’Ormesson, have contributed to the design and enhancement of the course. Located in the club-house of the golf, the Pavillon du Golf has a terrace with a view of Mont-Blanc and offers traditional french cuisine. Careful respect of the course’s natural contours are of additional attraction. Technically speaking, the course is remarkable and has an added feature of beginning and ending on a “Par 3″. Overall, there are six “Par 3″ and six “Par 5″, complete with water obstacles.
We propose training periods forms intended for the novice players and for those that wish to perfect.
- Program for the season 2008
The Domaine de Divonne is located at only 15 kms off the international Geneva airport.
- Geneva-Cointrin International Airport (French or Swiss exists), 15 km from Divonne (9 miles).
- Connections with the main international capitals and French cities (Paris, Nice, Marseille, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Clermont-Ferrand).
- Taxi, car rental, coach or helicopter transfer services.
By prior reservation and quotations upon the size of your group
- Geneva international railway station, at the center of Europe’s railways, 20 km from Divonne (9 miles).
- Paris-Geneva and Paris-Lausanne by high-speed train direct (TGV 3h30).
- Paris-Divonne : 550 km (340 miles)
- Lyon-Divonne : 170 km (106 miles)
- Berne-Divonne : 136 km (85 miles)
- Geneva-Divonne : 20 km (9 miles)
- Milan-Divonne : 400 km (250 miles)
Geneva-Lausanne highway (Coppet-Divonne exit).