Golf of Fontcaude
The Golf Course
The course is set in a typically mediterranean landscape and blends sympathetically into its environment.
The fairways are bordered by the scented wild scrub, cold garrigue, peculiar to this region.
Part of the course follows the banks of a river, where tall trees offer protection to generous greens.
Holes 11 and 12 are spectacular, with a ravine and a long procession of plane trees showing the way to the green
Architect :- Chris Pittman
- 18 Hole Golf Course (par 72, 6250m)
- 9 Hole “executive course” (par 29)
- Driving Range (29 bays, 5 covered)
- Putting Green
- Pro Shop
- Golf Lessons With Qualified Teachers
Hotel and Restaurant
Situated at the heart of the 175 acre estate, the Golf Hotel Fontcaude offers :-
- 46 air-conditioned rooms with views over the course or the hills
- Restaurant with panoramic views specialising in regional cuisine
- Quick service bistro-serving quality meals
Golf de Fontcaude,
Route de Lodève, Direction Millau
Juvignac – Montpellier
From Montpellier-Fréjorgues airport, Lyon or Beziers :-
Take the Autoroute A9 and exit to St. Jean de Védas.
At every roundabout, follow signs to Milau / Juvignac
From Milau / Lodève :-
Take the Autoroute A75, and take the first exit to Juvignac,
then follow signs to “Golf International Fontcaude”